Friday, July 20, 2007

Update...not quite..

I have not come up with an update, haven't had much going on. Life isn't terribly exciting at the moment.

We are on vacation in Utah... visiting DH's family, our annual pilgrimiage. We'll visit some of my other friends from high school and my mission... but I haven't called them yet. We'd planned on trying to visit Yellowstone, but I don't think that we'll be able to squish it in this time.

It is VERY nice not having 110 degrees temps around here - Yippee!! We'll be going to Bear Lake on Monday!

Hello to all the bloggy friends, I have been reading, but not commenting much!

2 comments:

Puffy said...

I'd like to go to Utah and see some more National Parks. Enjoy! Post pictures when you return.

kim (weltek) said...

Glad you are getting in some quality vacation time. Relax and enjoy!