Friday, September 14, 2007

Peeee Yewwwww!

You know, I love the dog and all... but he has his moments. When I am home alone, he always has to be in the same room as I am - follows me and lays down on the floor nearby. (Awww, ain't that sweet!)

But like I said, he has his moments. I'm sitting here surfing the internet, he comes and lays on the floor RIGHT next to my feet, and proceeds to dispense noxious amounts of GAS from his cute little body! Over and over again! Good Grief!

Do cats do stuff like that??

8 comments:

Schnookie said...

LOL. To be honest, I think my kitties have pooted more often than our dog.

At least I think it's the cats. Could be DH. :-)

mtw said...

Cats are just OBnoxious; not necessarily noxious.

Debcapsfan said...

My cat isn't particularly gassy. He is very squishy and snuggly though. He also always has to be where I am. :)
Thanks for the good wishes on my blog, I am starting to mend!

Puffy said...

I don't recall my cats having gas.

dragonflies said...

I've noticed dogs having more gas than cats. At least the ones I know.

kim (weltek) said...

Every once in awhile my cats poot.

MM said...

*snort* I have no idea. I have two cats but have never noticed this. Too funny!

~Nutz said...

OMG! Dog *poots* are the worst!