1. WHAT DATE IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY? August 1
2. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED? Mesa Arizona Temple
3. WHO PROPOSED AND HOW? Mark originally proposed in January, but due to some extenuating circumstances, we were officially engaged for real, in April.
4. HOW LONG WERE YOU ENGAGED? Around 3 months
5. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY? (AND IT CAN'T BE YOUR HUSBAND) . I spent the night at my friend Leisa's house, who lived across the street from the temple. So it was fun spending time with her!
6. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IF YOU COULD? I'd make it not in August when it was so stinking hot!
8. REMEMBER ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY? Not really, (it's been so long..) ..kissing him!
9. WHERE YOU CLEAN OR MESSY WHEN YOU CUT YOUR CAKE? Clean, if I remember correctly!
10. WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON? Here's where the story is.. We left Phoenix in August in a car with no air conditioning. We drove across the desert to Las Vegas with a gallon of water to drink.. no rest stops. We stayed one night in Vegas, spending only a few dollars on nickel slots, not winning anything. Then drove up to UT and stayed in the basement of his brother's house. We went to Lagoon, an amusement park, and I think mostly visited family and friends the rest of the time! But, hey, we were together!
Anyone else who is willing to share, consider yourself tagged...