Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Getting out my winter coat...

Friday morning I leave for Minneapolis. Dad's wedding is on Saturday.
He said it was 41 degrees there today.
It was 90 degrees here today.

Hmm.. where would YOU rather be?

In other news, B & I took Milo to the Beagle play date at the Dog Park this evening. He did really well, Milo that is. We were kind of hesitant to let him off the leash, because he has always been what we thought was a little aggressive towards other dogs, but he did fine!
So, we'll probably go to the dog park again!

I haven't been very good at posting... we'll see how I feel after the wedding. I'm sure it will be interesting.

2 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Ok, quit rubbing the temperature in my cold, cold face, will ya?

*shivers*

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Well, I"m going to cold cold MN tomorrow, trying to figure out what I can wear for the wedding that looks nice and will still be warm.

*mental note to get gloves out of the car... *