1. Where did motormouth's blog go??
2. Do you get tired of figuring out what to cook for dinner?
3. Have you had any experience with online BMG music service?
DD J inadvertantly signed up for it.. here comes a cd in the mail. Yes, she is 9 years old, and has no income. All the information on the website said YOU MUST FULFILL YOUR COMMITMENT> sorry.. but my 9 year old has no income, and I'm NOT paying for CD's for her. So.. I wrote them a letter, and shipped the CD back.. which she had already opened before I got home (rats!!) . So I am HOPING to never hear from them again.
4. Yippee! It's my day off! I've got two batches of bread going.. I will give some away, as well as maybe sell some!
5. Have you ever cosigned for someone, and had it go bad?
We are cosigning for my Sis & BIL to get into an apartment, and out of my brother's basement. They are due to have a baby in May. Sis's credit is so bad, and had a prior conviction, so she is not even signing the lease - they wouldn't rent to her. So BIL is it.. and us. They are coming over tonight, and we'll be laying down some rules. We haven't worked hard for 15 years to get our credit where it is, to have them mess it up. We'll be finding how long before we can be taken off the lease. Consider this my good deed for the month. :-)
6. I'm going to see the Rembrandt / Dutch exhibit at the Phx Art Museum the end of this month. I'm excited to see it, as I've been doing the Art Masterpiece program at the school this year. Phx is one of only 3 cities (I believe) that this Dutch exhibit will be visiting on this trip.
Happy Hump Day, Everyone!