Okay, here goes.
1. I spent a month in Northern Ireland when I was 17. Beautiful place, I'd love to go back.
2. I collect scrapbooking supplies - I may never use them, they are all in my craft/sewing room (otherwise known as crap room) but I have them. She who dies with the most scrapbooking supplies and fabric wins, don't ya know? I don't even have one album completed.
3. I play the flute. Er, I did. Haven't picked it up in awhile. DD will probably start using in as she goes into the 5th grade band this fall. Yup, the same flute my parents bought for me .. um. *coughthirtycough* years ago. Mom had a tune-up done on it for me years ago, new pads and such.
4. I have Trigeminal Neuralgia. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago (?) but have had pain starting 12-13 years ago. I've just had a good several weeks of no pain, but the last week or so had some flare ups, so I have to be more careful when eating, swallowing, sneezing, blowing my nose... those things can cause me some pain.
5. It is warm outside. Not hot yet, but warm. It's only supposed to be 99 degrees today, currently it's about 85. And no, I don't particularly like Arizona, due to the heat, so, I'd much rather live somewhere else. After my mom died, my dad has left, so I don't have that connection here, two brothers and and a sister are here though.
6. My favorite color is coral. Not pink, coral.
7. I kissed a very cute boy on top of the World Trade Center tower. No, not just some random guy, but a guy I really liked. We were in NYC for a choir trip, a choir from the University of Wyoming, oerforming at Lincoln Center. What a blast. Thankfully, cute boy and I realized we were not right for each other and went our separate ways. I would have liked to keep in contact with him, but his wife wouldn't have that.
8. Hooray, it's the last one!! One of the aspects that drew us to buy our home, the many trees, has also proved the bane of our existence. They all drop stuff onto the grass.. if we had grass. I spent an hour outside with the kids this morning cleaning up pine needles, leaves and other blossomy things that fall from our trees!