Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Where have I Been??






Here's what I've been up to!



No, he's not mine, although I wish he was! This is my sweet little nephew Zander. I was in the delivery room with my sister! It was a first for me to be in a delivery room for someone else! Amazing! He took his sweet time. Sis went in late Tuesday evening, and he was finally born Friday morning at 2:35 am. (before Memorial Day) It was a pretty neat experience!



Otherwise, I've been working some wierd hours as our shop is getting closed down, but after that I"ll have more time to check out blogs & stuff.

And here are some cheesy grins! We had a small memorial get-together with my family for my Grandma - my uncles came to town and we all went out to dinner.
From left to right, Mallory, my neice Aspen, Jessica, and Me!







6 comments:

~Nutz said...

Wow! That's a really long labor! Good thing he's cute and was worth the wait!

Love the cheesy grins picture!

:D <--- cheesy grin

kim (weltek) said...

Aw, how sweet!

The pic is so sweet-you all have such warm smiles! BTW, I love your red hair!

As a side note, I forgot how much I love the name Mallory.

Swami said...

I love pics where people line up by size! So orderly, and the :Ds make the pic perfection.

I like your hair color too!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Aw, thanks ladies! I haven't yet changed the red hair back to blonde, but it doesn't really look as red in real life!

The labor was not as long as it sounds - her water was not broken until about 4 pm on Thursday... Now I just have to convince Sis that she really needs to immunize him... she's a little "concerned".

*whack*

Paul said...

Cute pics, both of your nephew and the other kids. And of you, of course!

MM said...

Aww, lovely pics! Thanks for sharing them!