I found a meme at another site, and have never done one, but I could easily answer these questions, so here goes. If anyone would like to play along, I'd love it, though I'm not going to tag anyone, since I don't have many readers!
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Zest- not sure what flavor, it’s almost gone and I must buy more today.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No
3. What would you change about your living room? Get new furniture and make it bigger.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Dirty, DS emptied and refilled last night.
5. What is in your fridge? Eggs, Milk, condiments, leftovers from last nights Cheesecake Factory.
6. White or wheat bread? White usually, but I also bake half wheat half white, later today.
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? About 10 boxes of cereal at the moment.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? White. Kid’s bath has a map of the world.
9. How many plants are in your home? Real plants? Maybe one fake, we just don’t get enough light in our main room.
10. Is your bed made right now? No, just recently got out of it.
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet
12. Is your closet organized? No. It's scary in there. Needs a good cleaning.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? Don’t know if I could find one.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? With kids? Mostly plastic.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Nope, don’t drink it.
16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Of course! Lots of leftovers from relatives who have passed away and/or moved.
17. Curtains or blinds? Some of both.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? two
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, the lights from the microwave & cable box light my way when I go let the dog out of the kennel at 4 a.m.
20. How often do you vacuum? Me? Not much. The kids do the vacuuming once a week.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? standard
22. What color is your toothbrush? Purple, I think.
23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes.
24. What is in your oven right now? Nothing, will be bread later.
25. Is there anything under your bed? Yes, The standard wrapping paper container, and a few dust bunnies.
26. Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning out moldy leftovers from the fridge
27. What retro items are in your home? None.
28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes, main reason we bought it. DH was in school at the time, and we needed a separate room for him to study.
29. How many mirrors are in your home? Four, tops
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? Nope, but I should
31. What color are your walls? All except 1 are white. The girls room has a watermelon pink wall. That was the one time we got brave. I'm a skeered of color, that I'll do it wrong.
32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Nope.
33. What does your home smell like right now? The outside, the doors and windows are open for the cool night air.
34. Favorite candle scent? Right now – Honeysuckle, but I need to buy a new Yankee Home Sweet Home.
35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Sweet
36. What color is your favorite Bible? Black
37. Ever been on your roof? Nope, but near it to clean branches off. From the silver ash tree in the backyard that we hate!
38. Do you own a stereo? Yes
39. How many TVs do you have? 3, but only two that work
40. How many house phones? 3, all cordless.
41. Do you have a housekeeper? I wish. No, but the kids have jobs that help with housework.
42. What style do you decorate in? I have no style.
43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? We have prints mostly.
44. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes, several, but they need to be hung up.
45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? I don’t have stuff all in one place that could be snatched up. I need to do that. But photos mostly. And some of my Grandma’s & Mom’s things from Holland.
And look! It's two posts in one week, I'm on a roll!!