Anyone else glad that Christmas is over?
1. To answer MTW, Diamond Earrings - which I traded up today - I wanted a little more sparkle. Is that bad? I am paying for it with earnings from my part time job, which I've sort of been socking away.
2. DH and DS are watching the 4th Harry Potter. The DD's are watching HSM2 - Me? working my part - time job - some data entry from home, well, I'm taking a break.
3. My dad & his wife have been visiting, I'm glad I've been able to spend time with them. Glad I get along with Jean much better than I did a year ago. It doesn't make me miss my mom any less, but I can accept his happiness a little easier.
4. I am the loser at OTSS. My SS has still not received their gift - granted- I didn't send it until the 18th, but I would have figured it would be received by now. Perhaps I should not play next year. Or I should plan a little better.
5. Dad is giving us a wireless something (for Christmas) for the other computer in the house, he already gave us his wireless router he didn't need anymore. This will allow us to get on the internet in the other room. Though.. DD got on a chat room whilst at her grandma's the other week... her dad was not happy. She is 10, and where she went wasn't great. So? there will be settings & passwords & such set up.
6. Milo. He cracks us up. He has a new bone that he is carrying around from room to room, as if looking for a place to bury it. Hasn't found the perfect spot yet. After all the years of resisting a dog, I'm glad we've got him. He's cute. He'll lay down right on top of our feet if we sit still on the couch. Automatic foot warmer! (and yes, it's a bit chilly here now!)
7. Now, he's scratching on the door to take it into my bedroom! Not!
8. I have not sent one Christmas card out this year, and I would like to be better. Work will slow down after the first of the year, so I'm sending them delayed this year. (and I should send something BIG to my SS giftee.
9. When someone wants you to pick them up at the airport at 11:55 on Christmas Eve?? the airport is NOT crowded, but?? their plane may be delayed, as well as baggage delayed, and you might not get home until 2a.m. *yawn*
10. I think I'm going to go to bed, and read a bit of "It's Not Easy Being Green." (from the bargain price table at Barnes & Noble. )
(wow... I made my first list!)